Hadassa Shake 0% Protein
Powder for enriching foods and drinks, protein free.
Can be blended in a variety of foods (Coffee, tea, juice etc.).
Suitable for people who require extra calories without additional protein.
Main nutritional ingredients in Hadassa Shake 0% protein:
Canola Oil – Contains a relatively large quantity of monounsaturated fat (omega 3) which assists in decreasing the cholesterol and the triglycerides in the blood, aids in lowering blood pressure, reduces oxidation of LDL cholesterol and thus helps to prevent atherosclerosis and heart diseases. 1,2
Fructose – A monosaccharide with an average glycemic index of 19. Blood glucose levels rise more moderately when foods contaning fructose are consumed, in comparison with sucrose or glucose. 3,4
Hadassa Shake 0% protein traits:
• A serving of 4 measuring spoons of Hadassa Shake 0% protein powder provides 440 Kcal and 0 g of protein.
• Comes in 2 of flavors: vanilla, neutral.
• The powder can be used to prepare an enriched milkshake or be combined into different foods (such as: porridge, cheese, pudding snack etc.).
• Marketed in 1 kg packages • Kosher Badatz • Parve
1) For preparing an enriched milkshake: add 1 glass of juice (200 ml) to 4 measuring spoons of Hadassa Shake 0% protein powder, blend well and serve.
2) As an addition to food: add 1-4 measuring spoons of Hadassa Shake 0% protein powder (according to serving size) to a variety of foods, for instance: porridge, cheese, pudding snack, juice, fruit puree and more (see recipes).
Hadassa Shake 0% protein can be served as an addition to a meal or in-between meals.
1) L.K. Mahan, S Escott-stump 2004. 11th ed. Krause’s Food, Nutrition and Diet therapy. Nutrition Basics, p 54-55; Appendix 46. p 1245 Elsevier (USA).
2) Hu FB et al. Types of dietary fat and risk of coronary heart disease: a critical review. J Am Coll Nutr. 2001; vol. 20; No. 1: 5-19.
3) L.K. Mahan, S Escott-stump 2004. 11th ed. Krause’s Food, Nutrition and Diet therapy. Nutrition Basics; Appendix 54. p 1271 Elsevier (USA).
4) Commision regulation (EU) No 5536/2013, 11 june 2013, Amending regulation (EU) No 432/2012 establishing a list of permitted health claims made on foods other than those referring to the regulation of disease risk and to children’s development and health; Official Journal of the European Union.
1 serving size contains: 440 Kcal and 0 g of protein
Nutritional values in Hadassa Shake 0% protein – vanilla flavored:
|Nutritional values||Per 100 g of powder||1 measuring spoon|
|of which saturated fat (g)||1.5|
Ingredients: Maltodextrin ,refined canola oil, fructose, modified starch, xanthan & guar gum, flavors.
Allergens: May contain: eggs, soy, gluten (wheat), sesame seeds.
The product comes with a measuring spoon.
One measuring spoon contains
approx. 22 g of powder which has:
approx. 110 Kcal and approx. 0 g of protein.