Hadassa Sport Powder for preparing an enriched milkshake low in fat. Suitable for people who require extra protein & calories after an exercise.
Main nutritional ingredients in Hadassa Sport:
Whey Protein (biological value 104) – Contains a large number of essential amino acids, including branched-chain amino acids (BCAA) that provide the muscle with available energy and are an important factor in the renewal of tissues. Whey protein contains a high concentration of cysteine and methionine which improve the function of the immune system by transforming into glutathione which is a natural antioxidant of the body. 1,2
Carbohydrates – Maltodextrin (extracted from corn) – After exercise it is necessary to provide the body with carbohydrates in order to restore the glycogen store (the carbohydrate store in the body) used during the activity. The preference is for simple carbohydrates (with a high glycemic index) because they are broken down quickly and thus more available to the body. 3
Hadassa Sport traits:
• The powder is consumed as a beverage and thus the fluids lost during the activity are returned to the body.
• Especially suitable for those who do not come home immediately at the end of the workout as the powder is easy to carry and prepare in the gym.
• A serving of 5 measuring spoons of Hadassa Shake powder provides 381 Kcal and approx. 20 g of protein.
• Comes in a variety of flavors: vanilla, chocolate, coffee, banana.
• The powder can be prepared with water or milk.
• Marketed in 1 kg packages • Kosher Badatz • Milchig-Cholov Yisroel
1) For preparing an enriched milkshake: add 1 glass of milk (200 ml) to 4 measuring spoons of Hadassa Shake powder, blend well and serve.
2) As an addition to food: add 1-4 measuring spoons of HadassaShake powder (according to serving size) to a variety of foods, for instance: porridge, cheese, pudding snack, juice, fruit puree and more (see pictures and recipes).
Hadassa Shake can be served as an addition to a milchig meal or in-between meals.
1) Marshall K. Therapeutic applications of whey protein. Alter. Med, review. 2004; vol. 9; No. 2: 136-156
2) Jay R., Hoffman & Michael J., Falvo. Protein – which is best? Journal of Sports Science and Medicine (2004), Vol 3, 118-130
3) L.K. Mahan, S Escott-stump 2004. 11th ed. Krause’s Food, Nutrition and Diet therapy. Nutrition For Health and Fitness. P 628
Vanilla, Chocolate, Coffee, Banana.
Nutritional values in Hadassa Sport – vanilla flavored:
|Nutritional values||Per 100 g of powder||Serving size
5 measuring spoons (100 gr)
|1 measuring spoon (20 gr)|
|of which saturated fat (g)||0.7|
Ingredients: Whey protein (contains lactose), Maltodextrin, refined canola oil , fructose, thickening agent: modified starch, xanthan & guar gum, flavors.
Allergens: Contains milk. May contain: eggs, soy, gluten (wheat), sesame seeds.
The product comes with a measuring spoon.
One measuring spoon contains approx. 22 g of powder which has:
approx. 110 Kcal and approx. 5 g of protein.