Powder for enriching foods and drinks with protein.
Can be blended in a variety of foods .Suitable for people who require extra protein.
Whey Protein (biological value 104) – Contains a large number of essential amino acids, including branched-chain amino acids (BCAA) that provide the muscle with available energy and are an important factor in the renewal of tissues. Whey protein contains a high concentration of cysteine and methionine which improve the function of the immune system by transforming into glutathione which is a natural antioxidant of the body. (1,2)
Hadassa Whey traits:
• 1 measuring spoon of Hadassa Whey contains approx. 13 g of powder (approx. 10 g of pure protein).
• Comes in a variety of flavors: neutral, vanilla, chocolate, coffee, banana, Neutral, Neutral Improved dissolution*
• The powder can be combined into different foods or drinks (such as: porridge, juice, pudding snack etc.).
• Marketed in 1 kg packages • Kosher Badatz • Milchig-Cholov Yisroel
Add the required amount of Hadassa Whey powder into the food or drink, mix well and serve.
1) Marshall K. Therapeutic applications of whey protein. Alter. Med, review. 2004; vol. 9; No. 2: 136-156.
2) Jay R., Hoffman & Michael J., Falvo. Protein – which is best? Journal of Sports Science and Medicine (2004), Vol 3, 118-130.
1 measuring scoop contain 10 gr of protein
Vanilla, Chocolate, Coffee, Banana, Neutral
Nutritional values in Hadassa Whey – Neutral flavor:
|Nutritional values||Per 100 g of powder||1 measuring spoon|
|of which saturated fat (g)||2.7|
Ingredients: Concentrate whey protein (contains lactose).
Allergens: Contains milk. May contain: eggs, soy, gluten (wheat), sesame seeds.
The product comes with a measuring spoon.
One measuring spoon contains approx. 13.5 g of powder which has:
approx. 55 Kcal and approx. 10 g of protein.