Parve Shake Powder for preparing an enriched & vegan milkshake.
Suitable for people who require extra protein & calories.
Main nutritional ingredients in Hadassa Shake:
Soy protein – Soy protein is a high quality vegetable protein. It has beneficial effects on the health system of the heart and blood vessels, by lowering cholesterol levels, as part of a low-fat diet and cholesterol. 1,2
Canola Oil – Contains a relatively large quantity of monounsaturated fat (omega 3) which assists in decreasing the cholesterol and the triglycerides in the blood, aids in lowering blood pressure, reduces oxidation of LDL cholesterol and thus helps to prevent atherosclerosis and heart diseases. 3,4
Fructose – A monosaccharide with an average glycemic index of 19. Blood glucose levels rise more moderately when foods contaning fructose are consumed, in comparison with sucrose or glucose. 5,6
Parve Shake traits:
• A serving of 4 measuring spoons of Parve Shake powder provides 440 Kcal and approx. 20 g of protein.
• Comes in a variety of flavors: vanilla, chocolate, coffee, strawberry, banana, neutral.
• The powder can be used to prepare an enriched milkshake or be combined into different foods (such as: porridge, pudding snack etc.).
• Marketed in 1 kg packages • Kosher Badatz • Parve
1) For preparing an enriched milkshake: add 1 glass of soy milk (200 ml) to 4 measuring spoons of Parve Shake powder, blend well and serve.
2) As an addition to food: add 1-4 measuring spoons of Parve Shake powder (according to serving size) to a variety of foods, for instance: porridge, pudding snack, juice, fruit puree and more (see pictures and recipes).
Parve Shake can be served as an addition to a meal or in-between meals.
2) Jay R., Hoffman & Michael J., Falvo. Protein – which is best? Journal of Sports Science and Medicine (2004), Vol 3, 118-130.
3) L.K. Mahan, S Escott-stump 2004. 11th ed. Krause’s Food, Nutrition and Diet therapy. Nutrition Basics, p 54-55; Appendix 46. p 1245 Elsevier (USA).
4) Hu FB et al. Types of dietary fat and risk of coronary heart disease: a critical review. J Am Coll Nutr. 2001; vol. 20; No. 1: 5-19.
5) L.K. Mahan, S Escott-stump 2004. 11th ed. Krause’s Food, Nutrition and Diet therapy. Nutrition Basics; Appendix 54. p 1271 Elsevier (USA).
6) Commision regulation (EU) No 5536/2013, 11 june 2013, Amending regulation (EU) No 432/2012 establishing a list of permitted health claims made on foods other than those referring to the regulation of disease risk and to children’s development and health; Official Journal of the European Union.
Nutritional values in Parve Shake – vanilla flavored:
|Nutritional values||Per 100 g of powder||Serving size
4 measuring spoons
|1 measuring spoon|
|of which saturated fat (g)||1.5|
Ingredients: Maltodextrin, refined canola oil , fructose, soy protein, thickening agent: modified starch, xanthan & guar gum, flavors.
Allergens: Contains soy. May contain: milk, eggs, gluten (wheat), sesame seeds.
The product comes with a measuring spoon.
One measuring spoon contains approx. 22 g of powder which has:
approx. 110 Kcal and approx. 2.6 g of protein.