A powder for preparing an enriched protein & energy snack.
Suitable for people who need extra calories & protein in their diet.
A good enrichment solution for people with swallowing disorder.
Main nutritional ingredients in Puddimix 360 :
Whey Protein (biological value 104) – Contains a large number of essential amino acids, including branched-chain amino acids (BCAA) that provide the muscle with available energy and are an important factor in the renewal of tissues. Whey protein contains a high concentration of cysteine and methionine which improve the function of the immune system by transforming into glutathione which is a natural antioxidant of the body. 1,2
Canola Oil – Contains a relatively large quantity of monounsaturated fat (omega 3) which assists in decreasing the cholesterol and the triglycerides in the blood, aids in lowering blood pressure, reduces oxidation of LDL cholesterol and thus helps to prevent atherosclerosis and heart diseases. 3,4
Soluble dietary fiber – These fibers accelerate the process of intestinal emptying and contribute to the prosperity of the natural flora in the colon. In addition, they are linked to LDL cholesterol in the blood as well as excess glucose in diabetics. 5.6
Fructose – A monosaccharide with an average glycemic index of 19. Blood glucose levels rise more moderately when foods contaning fructose are consumed, in comparison with sucrose or glucose. 7,8
Puddimix 360 traits:
• A serving of 3 full measuring spoons of Puddimix 360 powder provides 360 Kcal and approx. 13 g of protein.
• Comes in a variety of flavors: vanilla, chocolate, coffee, strawberry, banana.
• The powder can be used to prepare an enriched Pudding.
• Marketed in 1 kg packages • Kosher Badatz • Milchig-Cholov Yisroel
1) For preparing an enriched pudding: add 1/2 glass of water (100 ml) to 3 full measuring spoons of puddimix 360 powder, mix well and serve.
Puddimix 360 can be served as an addition to a milchig meal or in-between meals.
1) Marshall K. Therapeutic applications of whey protein. Alter. Med, review. 2004; vol. 9; No. 2: 136-156
2) Jay R., Hoffman & Michael J., Falvo. Protein – which is best? Journal of Sports Science and Medicine (2004), Vol 3, 118-130
3) L.K. Mahan, S Escott-stump 2004. 11th ed. Krause’s Food, Nutrition and Diet therapy. Appendix 46. p 1245. Elsevier (USA)
4) Hu FB et al. Types of dietary fat and risk of coronary heart disease: a critical review. J Am Coll Nutr. 2001; vol. 20; No. 1: 5-19
5) American Dietetic Association. Position of American Dietetic Association: Health implications of dietary fiber. J Am Diet Assoc 2002; 102:993-1000
6) S. Kolida, K. Tuohy and G. R Gibson. Prebiotic Effects of inulin and oligofructose. Brit J of Nutri 2002; 87 (2): s193-s197
7) L.K. Mahan, S Escott-stump 2004. 11th ed. Krause’s Food, Nutrition and Diet therapy. Nutrition Basics; Appendix 54. p 1271 Elsevier (USA).
8) Commision regulation (EU) No 5536/2013, 11 june 2013, Amending regulation (EU) No 432/2012 establishing a list of permitted health claims made on foods other than those referring to the regulation of disease risk and to children’s development and health; Official Journal of the European Union
1 serving size contains:
360 Kcal and approx. 13 g of protein
Vanilla, Chocolate, Coffee, Strawberry, Banana
Nutritional values in Puddimix 360 – vanilla flavored:
|Nutritional values||Per 100 g of powder||Serving size
3 full measuring spoons
|of which saturated fat (g)||2.6|
Ingredients: refined canola oil, Whey protein (contains lactose), thickening agent: modified starch, xanthan & guar gum, fructose, skim milk powder, fibers, flavors.
Allergens: Contains milk. May contain: eggs, soy, gluten (wheat), sesame seeds.
The product comes with a measuring spoon.